Skip to main content

Train Schedule For April


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Aboard For 2024

Back on Sky Railway's Jazz Train with Robert Muller on  keyboard and yours truly on vocals. See you on the rails!

Dindi

Here we are taking Dindi out for a spin. I'm really looking forward to the evolution of this piece for us. I've just begun to sing a portion of the lyrics in the original Portuguese. Many, many thanks to my Brazilian friends Raquel and Alex for sitting with me and coaxing the rich and complex sounds of their native language out of me! Believe me, they deserve accolades! They are not my first Brazilian friends. Nor are they the first to encourage me to sing in their beautiful language, but it has taken decades for me to attempt this in public. Now, that I've dipped my toe in these foreign waters, I'm emboldened to jump in and take a deeper dive. Beinjinos, Lisa